MK-1 STRUCTURAL FIREFIGHTING GLOVE
The MK-1 is the latest structural firefighting glove available today. The glove was developed with the firefighter in mind, providing maximum dexterity with the tapered finger tip design and constructed with a goatskin palm for high flexibility and grip. The glove is double lined with 100% Kevlar Knit for thermal, cut and puncture protection. The MK-1 structural firefighting glove that combines world class protection with dexterity to perform even the smallest task.
- First structural glove to be double lined with 100% Kevlar Knit for premium thermal, cut & puncture defense.
- Kevlar-reinforced back repels radiant heat
- Leather reinforced fingertips, sidewalls, & thumb crotch
- NFPA 1971 compliant polyurethane moisture barrier
Interested in trying out the Vindicator Nozzle or seeing a demonstration? Give us a Call
1-800-363-7370 or EMAIL US
- Multi-Layer knit construction
- Suede Goatskin Palm provides superior flexibility, grip, and dexterity.
- Exclusive design taper fingertips provide highest tactile performance available
- Sued Leather with 100% Kevlar construction includes high strength inner liner and thread.
- No exposed palm seams reduces wear
- Reinforced thumb crotch